In cash or credit card? That’s the question.

 In cash or credit card? That’s the question. (By Enzo D’Annuncio).

Ciao! I want to visit Seville next summer. I am going on vacation and I have to get a strict budget on my trip. I need to know which is the best option to use if I need to pay for food, pubs and accommodation in this city. Credit card or cash? Some people recommend paying in cash, while others believe it’s a better option if I only take my father’s credit card. 

What did you think?

❤️🥰 🤑👹



Comentarios

  1. It’s okay to use credit cards since a lot of establishments like hotels, restaurants, etc. are able mostly to accept credit cards. The advantages are that you carry less cash so your bag will weigh less and you won’t spend more time at the time to pay for something, also that the currency exchan ge is a way easier since you won’t have to change your currency.

    On the other hand, in Europe, there are a lot of people and establishments (mostly the small ones) that still use cash and don’t have the facilities to make you pay with credit cards.

    So, I recommend you to own cash in your wallet because you will need it the most.

    - Salomé Castro Campos 2GIAT

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!

    In Sevilla you can pay with cash and with credit card, without any difference. Due to covid many establishments have modernized by providing contactless payment. Even on many buses you have the option to pay by card.

    Still it is always good to carry some cash in your wallet as some venues may not have this device or have minimal cash on card payment.

    I hope this has cleared up your doubt, have fun in your trip !



    - CARLA N. ALBA VENTURA 2ºGIAT

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario